DELIGHT AIR DRY CLAY PROJECT-WALL HANGING!
I had a blast with this project! I made a creative plaque for hanging
above my door so I can see it every time I leave the house. I used the
Delight clay for this project along with 3D Crystal Lacquer and Terri
First, I rolled out a whole package of the
Delight clay and made a very organic shape with it. I flattened it out a
bit and took stamps and imprinted them directly into the clay (I laid a
ruler down as my guide to keep everything straight) and then went to
town embellishing it! I made a few butterflies, flowers and leaves from
the Delight Clay in molds and then even used the Terri Sproul Mixers
with 3D Crystal Lacquer and made even more embellishments!
the plaque was dry, I filled the embedded letters with 3D Crystal
Lacquer and Terri Sproul purple mixer and they just turned out beautiful! I added
different hues of blues and purples and some glitter and embellishments
and coated it all with a quick spray varnish. I am so happy with how
this turned out! Here are a couple of videos I recorded while making
this project. I will post the beginning video on my YouTube channel also
if you want to see how I used this amazing product!
- EMPTY TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL ROLL FUN!
- DREAM YOUR SUCCESS FREE WEBINAR
- COLLAGE 101-TUESDAY SCHMOOZEDAY
- Owl Statue for my garden
- Amazing Mold Putty-Blog Hop (5)
- AMAZING MOLD PUTTY BLOG HOP ON SATURDAY!
- QUEEN OF ME (1)
- Bracelet Blanks with Amazing Mold Putty (4)
- Polymer Clay Master Class by Judy Belcher and Tamara Honaman–Book Review
- Influenster Review – Holiday VoxBox 2012